A proper gentleman can't be without their moustache.
I filled the molds half way with dark chocolate to create a brown mustache and the rest of the way with peppermint white chocolate to make it festive. They are so much fun to play with too.
- Kitsuné favorited Chocolate Mustaches 30 Sep 10:38
- Phoenix M. favorited Chocolate Mustaches 15 Mar 19:12
- Susi S. added Chocolate Mustaches to baking 13 Nov 19:04
- Susi S. favorited Chocolate Mustaches 13 Nov 19:03
- WaterAngel added Chocolate Mustaches to Gifts 07 Oct 20:58
- Ada B. added Chocolate Mustaches to Food 14 Apr 12:44
- ninjaunicorn13 added Chocolate Mustaches to cooking 25 Mar 22:02
- ninjaunicorn13 favorited Chocolate Mustaches 25 Mar 22:02
- Vany Wundersam favorited Chocolate Mustaches 14 Jan 22:01
- aviiry G. favorited Chocolate Mustaches 29 Dec 04:48
I found my molds on wilton.com. But, there are other mustache molds out there. I did see a couple cute ones on Amazon.
Clean and dry your mold. Gather your Candy Melts and/or Chocolate of choice (wilton has soooo many color choices for candy melts).
Put your candy melts chocolate in a Ziploc bag and microwave as per the instructions on the package.
If you are using regular chocolate, but on a double boiler and melt to smooth.
Take out candy melts bag and cut open the corner of the Ziploc bag.
Fill molds! Squeeze the candy melts into the molds or if you used regular chocolate, spoon it into molds.
When molds are full, tap them to get rid of any air bubbles.
Put into fridge to cool. When cooled flip the mold over and they should come out easily. If not give the mold a slight twist.
To clean up the edges (which I didn't do in my pictures. Guilty) Take a spoon and put the spoon part in hot water. when it is hot, take the spoon and run it along the edges of your mustache to clean up ant jaggy edges.
Now. Feel free to play with your mustaches and be a gentleman!