Easy, cheap and simply delicious!!!
Summer is about to end....but I'm not going to let it go without making this fresh dessert!!!! I'm a fan of Chocolate-Mint flavour, so I decided to make this!! =D It's kind of vegan because I use agar-agar powder. Agar-agar is jelly obtained from sea-weed, so it contains lots of fiber and it's quite healthy =D plus! it sets quickly if you are on a rush and you can buy it at any Asian grocery store =)Try it and tell me what do you think about it!!!
- Melissa Beth added Chocolate Mint Vegan Jelly to Foodening 20 Jan 21:24
- Melissa Beth commented on Chocolate Mint Vegan Jelly 11 Jan 06:00
- Melissa Beth favorited Chocolate Mint Vegan Jelly 11 Jan 05:58
- gabriella.richbourg added Chocolate Mint Vegan Jelly to go vegan! 11 Dec 08:00
- gabriella.richbourg favorited Chocolate Mint Vegan Jelly 11 Dec 07:59
- HylianWriter534 favorited Chocolate Mint Vegan Jelly 15 Jun 06:06
- saxon s. added Chocolate Mint Vegan Jelly to sweets 09 Feb 06:40
- Mimi A. favorited Chocolate Mint Vegan Jelly 12 Jan 13:33
First of all gather your ingredients. I don't know why I can't type fractions on the list of ingredients for cups XD so you'll need:
1 1/3 cup Soy Milk
1 cup Water
1/8 cup Agar-agar powder
1 or 2 Mint Tea bags depending on your taste =)
Apart from that you can use the amounts shown on the "You will need" list.
Let it cool at room temp. Cover it with some plastic wrap and put it on the fridge for about 5 minutes just to make it extra fresh.
Take a spoon, sit comfortly and enjoy!!! X3
P.S. I don't really know if I translated 'half and half' right XD here in Mexico is called 'media crema'. It's very thick and it has a plain, fresh creamy flavour. Guess you can substitute it with heavy cream XD ....and sorry for the crappy pics >_>