A Rainbow of Smoothie Bowls
Have you ever tried combining mango with chocolate? If you haven’t, now’s your chance. The creamy mango base topped with cashews, chocolate, and raspberries makes this bowl super decadent.
- Leonor R. favorited Chocolate Mango Nut Bowl 08 Oct 15:53
- SilverSnake S. favorited Chocolate Mango Nut Bowl 24 Aug 14:18
- HylianWriter534 favorited Chocolate Mango Nut Bowl 23 Oct 06:02
- Rachel Y. favorited Chocolate Mango Nut Bowl 09 May 20:26
- Melissa Beth favorited Chocolate Mango Nut Bowl 02 Feb 12:40
- Ulysses Press published her project Chocolate Mango Nut Bowl 21 Dec 09:00
Make your base. Add mango, almond milk, and almond butter to blender, and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
Add your toppings. Break chocolate bar into a few pieces and scatter on top along with cashews and raspberries.
TIP: Research has shown that people who eat dark chocolate on a regular basis are actually happier and healthier than people who don’t. Be cautious when checking out your ingredients, though: A healthy chocolate bar is 85 percent cocoa and has less than 10 grams of sugar per serving.