Super delicious & easy to make
- Melissa Beth added Chocolate Lava Cake to Foodening 14 Nov 11:01
- Naomii<33 added Chocolate Lava Cake to kan dr mee door 28 Oct 11:09
- Kaiulani W. favorited Chocolate Lava Cake 10 Jul 01:45
- Kenny the kitty favorited Chocolate Lava Cake 13 May 17:03
- Tess G. added Chocolate Lava Cake to Foods And Drinks To Try 20 Apr 21:47
- Tess G. favorited Chocolate Lava Cake 20 Apr 21:25
- Marylou P. added Chocolate Lava Cake to Recipes 08 Apr 11:47
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Chocolate Lava Cake 25 Jan 22:05
- Pam ^_^ entered her project Chocolate Lava Cake to Nostalgia Electrics Contest 11 Dec 16:00
- Rosie H. favorited Chocolate Lava Cake 24 Sep 18:11
Fouth- Bake at recomended temperature. Read the baking time from the box, and start checking the cake half way though that time. ie the box says 30 min, start checking at 15 min.
Check the cake as you would a normal cake. Insert a tooth pick or butter knife into a area of the cake that is mostly cake (not alot of pudding). When the tooth pick come out clean of cake batter, its done.
I know by this point it is looking/smelling pretty delicious, but you really need to let it sit for about 15 min. Or you will burn your self trying to eat it! =O