The chocolate fondant is indulgent, screams decadence, and is not at all good for you.
What it lacks in nutrition it makes up for in richness. Keep an eye on the time to make sure you get that all important melted chocolate centre.
- Kimya J. favorited Chocolate Fondant 06 Jun 02:26
- Rebecca M. favorited Chocolate Fondant 10 Jun 18:00
- AlterEgo Designs added Chocolate Fondant to recipes 17 May 13:54
- Moira A. added Chocolate Fondant to dessert recipes 16 May 13:32
- Moira A. favorited Chocolate Fondant 16 May 13:32
- Miss_Marie added Chocolate Fondant to Recipes 15 May 23:21
- Nazia A. published their project Chocolate Fondant 11 May 09:00
Preheat oven to 200C/ 400F/ Gas mark 6.
Place the chocolate and the butter in a heat-proof bowl and place over a pan of boiling water and allow the mixture to melt. Once melted, remove from the heat and stir in the sugar.
Once the mixture has cooled, add the eggs 1 at a time, followed by the vanilla essence. Sift in the flour and fold the mixture together.
Pour the mixture into greased ramekins, approx. ⅔rds of the way. Place them in the oven for approx. 10 - 12 minutes. Once baked, turn out the chocolate fondants and serve warm.