DESIGNED BY CASSIE PERRY
This phone case (A) looks good enough to eat! Luckily, it won’t melt in your mouth, or in your hand.
- SilverSnake S. favorited Chocolate Delight Phone Case 24 Aug 10:31
- Jami M. favorited Chocolate Delight Phone Case 19 Aug 15:27
- Pam favorited Chocolate Delight Phone Case 24 Jul 21:24
- Crafterella featured Chocolate Delight Phone Case 18 Jul 23:00
- MischievousRaven favorited Chocolate Delight Phone Case 18 Jul 12:57
- GMC Group published her project Chocolate Delight Phone Case 05 Jul 11:15
To Make Chocolate Delight Phone Case
Cover about one quarter of the long edge of the cell phone case in brown dimensional fabric paint. Use the tip of the bottle to help spread the paint around.
Prep your surface. Make sure your surface is clean of any residue, oil, or particles. Some crafters like to sand their surfaces down to make them more receptive to whip or dimensional fabric paint, but it’s not always necessary.
Holding the case from the other edge, create drip-like shapes with the paint, moving towards the opposite side of the case. Vary the length and thickness of the drips to give it a more natural look.
Immediately begin laying the large cabochons onto the wet painted surface. Focus on composition and create 2 or 3 groupings of items.
Give a bonbon or piece of chocolate cabochon a little dimensional
paint drizzle to give it an extra chocolately look.
Drop small rhinestones and flat-back plastic pearls into the
wet paint at various spots (use tweezers or a wax pencil if necessary). The rhinestones look especially nice at the bottom, rounded edge of the drips.
DESIGNED BY TAYLOR VASILIOU
To make the bunny variation (B) follow the same steps but instead of dripping the paint, layer it over the entire cell-phone case and swirl as through frosting a cake. Apply your beads and let dry—just be sure no one tries to sneak a bite!