Make Monday: Chocolate Covered Popcorn
I used to be really intimidated by popcorn. Thats right…..popcorn.
The thought of making it outside of those pre-buttered microwave bags or pre-buttered aluminum tins, seemed impossible. I thought I hated popcorn, but turns out that I just hated that weird butter. Ever since someone showed me how easy making your own popcorn could be, I’ve been eating it pretty much every day.
My teeth may hate me for saying this, but I LOVE popcorn! I love it so much that over the summer, I’ve tried 12 different kernels and several kinds of salts to add to them. After extensive research, my favorite popcorn combo is the plain ole’ popcorn drizzled with chocolate and sprinkled with corse salt.
Turns out its really simple to make!
- eFenuska added Chocolate Covered Popcorn to Cooking 04 May 19:22
- Kay G. favorited Chocolate Covered Popcorn 30 Mar 20:01
- CraftyRainbowSparkles favorited Chocolate Covered Popcorn 20 Aug 14:33
- AshleyB favorited Chocolate Covered Popcorn 14 Jul 09:24
- leticia m. favorited Chocolate Covered Popcorn 23 Jun 17:03