An easy and quick christmas cookie with chocolate and nuts.
- Len favorited Chocolate Cinnamon Kisses 19 Apr 23:53
- Moira A. favorited Chocolate Cinnamon Kisses 18 Jan 12:45
- Crafterella featured Chocolate Cinnamon Kisses 08 Jan 23:00
- ale_corason favorited Chocolate Cinnamon Kisses 05 Jan 01:07
- Falene M. favorited Chocolate Cinnamon Kisses 31 Dec 20:45
- Falene M. added Chocolate Cinnamon Kisses to Fabulous Foods for Friends 31 Dec 20:45
- Mara published her project Chocolate Cinnamon Kisses 31 Dec 09:00
Roughly chop the chocolate and melt in a hot water bath. Let cool down a little bit.
Meanwhile mix flour with baking powder and cacao. Set aside. Beat butter with sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until frothy. Stir in the eggs – one egg after another, each for about 30 seconds. Slowly beat in the chocolate. Now alternately mix in the flour mixture and milk. The dough should now have a relative sticky consistency. This is okay. If it’s to sticky add some more flour – I add about 30g. Cover with cling film and let rest for about 2 hours in the fridge.
Meanwhile line two baking sheets with baking paper. Mix some sugar with cinnamon and prepare some nuts of your choice near your working space. Preheat oven to 200° C. Take a part of the dough and form walnut sized balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture or nuts. Place on the prepared baking trays. Bake in the hot oven for about 8 – 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool down on a cake rack.