Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies with melty chocolate chunks.
This has got to be one of my favorite cookies of all time. They are best enjoyed straight from the oven, but are just as good the next day. They're soft, chewy, peanut buttery and with the melty chocolate chunks, they are just to die for.
- Ariane D. favorited Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies 08 May 22:52
- Phoenix M. favorited Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies 09 Sep 22:40
- KelliDroze added Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies to Sweet 04 Sep 04:55
- rosa r. favorited Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies 30 Aug 15:31
- jamieanne published her project Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies 22 May 11:50
Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Combine peanut butter, sugar, flour, baking powder and egg in a bowl and mix until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chunks (or mix with your hands if you find it is too difficult to stir).
Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the prepared trays. Press lightly with the palm of your hand. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden. Leave to cool for a few minutes on the trays then immediately enjoy with a glass of cold milk. Store leftovers in an airtight container.