- Emma H. favorited Chocolate Badger 27 May 13:13
- Tasha L. favorited Chocolate Badger 23 Feb 14:49
- buttercup303 added Chocolate Badger to yummy foodies to try 18 Feb 08:28
- The Domestic Goddess in Training added Chocolate Badger to Winter Ornaments 02 Feb 23:03
- Sabrina S. favorited Chocolate Badger 21 Aug 16:39
- Birgit added Chocolate Badger to Dessert 06 Apr 17:03
- Claire M. favorited Chocolate Badger 20 Mar 21:33
- Phie27 added Chocolate Badger to Foodie 11 Feb 08:58
- Danielle C. favorited Chocolate Badger 09 Feb 01:40
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Chocolate Badger to foods 26 Jan 00:33
You Will Need
Cut a small pea-sized piece of ?dark chocolate modelling paste into ?four to make legs. Roll each to form ?0.5cm (¼in) oval shapes.
Use the non-stick rolling pin to roll out ?the white chocolate modelling paste ?thinly. Cut out the heart shape. Cut ?into three sections as shown.
Shape the rest of the dark ?chocolate modelling paste to ?a pointed oval. Pinch to form a small ?tail at the rounded end. Stroke and ?smooth the sides and top of the head ?end to square off the shape.
Press the sections of white on to form the characteristic ?stripes on the head. Mark eye sockets using a Dresden tool. ?Insert the black eyes.
Make two very small balls of white chocolate modelling paste for the ears. Lay them in position and push them in with the small end of the dogbone/ball tool, supporting the back of the ear with your finger to help to cup it.
Attach the legs under the body.
Squeeze a little piping gel into the eyes to make them look rounded ?and shiny.