Simple Summer Savory Satisfaction - Chive Butter
I spent last weekend in the Catskills with friends and made dinner for them on Saturday night. One of the things I made was this simple chive butter recipe.
It's such a delicious treat for a summer lunch or dinner and it's super easy to make.
- Sveta favorited Chive Butter 19 Jan 07:41
- amal mejdoubi m. favorited Chive Butter 14 Feb 23:27
- Emo Chick favorited Chive Butter 12 Jan 00:05
- Emily F. added Chive Butter to Food 15 Aug 23:01
- Taryn K. added Chive Butter to Ingredients 09 Feb 22:31
- Taryn K. favorited Chive Butter 09 Feb 22:31
- Krystal C. favorited Chive Butter 27 Jan 06:18
- Noi K. added Chive Butter to food 12 Sep 08:51
Using the paper, work the lump of butter back into a stick form. It can be square or round. I chose to make a square stick. The process is a little obscene, but I'm sure some of you will enjoy that. If you're timid, you can put the butter in small ramekins. Put the butter back in the fridge to firm up. Serve with a hearty sour dough bread.
This can also be done with other herbs, and you can substitute cream cheese for butter. I love recipes like this. They add so much to a meal, but are so quick and easy to make. Enjoy!