China Hutch Makeover
Make over an outdated China Hutch with paint and trim.
- Key West Witch favorited China Hutch Makeover 12 May 15:05
- Alma favorited China Hutch Makeover 11 Dec 10:57
- Summer favorited China Hutch Makeover 26 Jul 03:44
- Cassiefairy added China Hutch Makeover to Monica's Apartment 10 Mar 07:54
- ellie j. added China Hutch Makeover to cool stuff i can do 24 Feb 04:19
- Mary H published her project China Hutch Makeover 13 Jun 09:00
I used 2-1/2" and 3" pieces of Poplar molding to face the top, sides, and bottom of the hutch. I cut the pieces to size and used wood glue along with a few finishing nails to attach them. I used a little wood filler on the joints where the pieces meet and on the nail holes. After sanding the areas where I put the wood filler, I painted the trim.