reverse painting on glass
first step is to clean glass with rubbing alcohol. do not touch the glass with your skin again. if so have a tissue and alcohol ready to clean any hand oils off the glass. painting in reverse is many layers with a lot of dry time. I draw out on paper what i want to paint but you cannot see what you are painting until you turn it over. you ook throu the glass to see the painting.
- Jenny Makes Stuff! favorited Chicago At Night 24 Mar 19:59
- Corvii favorited Chicago At Night 13 Feb 11:37
- meg s. replied to a comment on her project Chicago At Night 03 Feb 17:41
- Olivia H. commented on Chicago At Night 03 Feb 17:21
- Mai added Chicago At Night to Wall Art 03 Feb 03:38
- Mai favorited Chicago At Night 03 Feb 03:38
- Dead Kiss favorited Chicago At Night 03 Feb 03:27
meg s. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!