Make plain and solid fabrics your own ! Paint it!
Chevron skirt tutorial! Paint on a plain fabric with contrasting colors and make it look attractive.
- dei.sexton favorited Chevron Skirt Tutorial 19 Apr 21:04
- rochelle.c.barton favorited Chevron Skirt Tutorial 26 Jan 21:05
- cweetgal entered their project Chevron Skirt Tutorial to Secret Santa 08 Dec 12:16
- jahelisa j. added Chevron Skirt Tutorial to sewing 30 Jul 17:01
- privers2 favorited Chevron Skirt Tutorial 12 May 13:21
- D. Samone favorited Chevron Skirt Tutorial 31 Mar 11:40
- Angel C. favorited Chevron Skirt Tutorial 14 Jan 19:17
- tinanewtonart favorited Chevron Skirt Tutorial 10 Jan 08:39
- cweetgal published their project Chevron Skirt Tutorial 05 Jan 11:17
Stack 10 sheets of rectangular paper together and trace a chevron pattern on them.I believe in making crafts with things lying around the house, hence I used an old calender.Cut them out. So its faster when you cut out all together. Place these on the skirt(Right side). make sure The strips are equidistant from each other. And paste the strips using the tape. Do not worry if the tape which does not have much gum doesn't spoil the fabric it can be peeled off.
Cover the work space with newspaper. If using spray bottle then follow instructions and spray the paint over the skirt. If using flat brush the mix the fabric paints with medium and paint all over in the gaps.Wait for 30 mins and peel of the strips. Once the paint feels dry sew the Skirt pieces. Iron on reverse after 24 hours.