Aside from cupcakes, I think that cherries and bows might be the cutest things that you can wear. Unless of course, your kitty is of the fat and cuddly variety :)
So why not combine them?
- crochetmommie added Cherry Bow Earrings to Jewelry Tutorials 06 Oct 14:11
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Cherry Bow Earrings 24 Jul 23:05
- Donna M. favorited Cherry Bow Earrings 03 Jun 22:28
- sarah g. favorited Cherry Bow Earrings 13 Apr 03:57
- ShiiMin favorited Cherry Bow Earrings 22 Feb 20:51
- Kyah L. added Cherry Bow Earrings to Clay Creations 11 Oct 23:00
- terry.svennes favorited Cherry Bow Earrings 16 Sep 23:53
- Charlotte H. favorited Cherry Bow Earrings 29 Jun 11:52
- eFenuska added Cherry Bow Earrings to Jewelry 29 Apr 13:44
- Lauren C. added Cherry Bow Earrings to Wearables 25 Apr 19:12
Start out with some gold wire. This is 20 gauge gold colored brass wire.
Make bow-ish shapes out if it. I didn't actually tie bows like you do with your shoelaces, because this wire is a bit too thick to do nice knots with. So I made two loops and wrapped one of the legs around the center.
I don't have a photo for this, but afterwards I took the longer leg and wrapped it around the center twice more to make it look neater. You can see the end result in the next photo: