Sorry I didn't take step by step pics. This was an impromptu thing. Next time I make one, I'll be sure to include steps. It was so basic.
- Miss_Fit favorited Cheetah Print Arm Cuff 08 Jul 19:26
- stephanie.goodsell.54 added Cheetah Print Arm Cuff to Clothing 04 Feb 20:00
- Bevvii D. added Cheetah Print Arm Cuff to 3Y3 <3 22 Nov 04:25
- Bevvii D. favorited Cheetah Print Arm Cuff 22 Nov 04:25
- George S. favorited Cheetah Print Arm Cuff 12 May 03:19
- Mad H. added Cheetah Print Arm Cuff to Wrist Paraphanalia 03 Mar 04:34
- belladonna favorited Cheetah Print Arm Cuff 30 Aug 20:11
- Shontryce K. favorited Cheetah Print Arm Cuff 02 Aug 05:01
Take black material (or whatever background color you're using) and with right sides together, sew almost all the way around, leave just enough unsewn to turn right side out. Tuck unsewn area in and sew closed. Iron.
Take cheetah print fabric (or your fav material) and fray the edges a little. Pin it down the center of black cuff. Zig-zag stitch with sewing machine right at the base of fray on all 4 sides.
Pin and sew a strip of velcro to each end (overlapped, of course) of cuff. I sewed along the edges then a big X in the center of rectangle strip of velcro.
Baste stitch along the edge of a little strip of tulle, gather to make a rosette. Pin to center of cuff. Make a bow with ribbon, sew onto center of tulle rosette. Sew button to the center of that. Done!