Simple, easy nail design
1. Apply base coat to whole nail- let dry
2. Apply solid color of polish. If your color is light, do a few coats until it is opaque.
3. Start your cheetah pattern, if you aren't sure what to do you can look at a picture for reference. little 'c' patterns and () are the pattern on a cheetah, so get creative! also add a few solid black dots. You can use paint for the black dots if you don't have a blak polish, which is what I did. Let dry.
4. Go back in with your color for the spots and dot inside the 'c' and () patterns. Let dry.
5. Add a top coat to protect your design.
6. Now go show off your new design! :D
ilovemy3boys posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!