the last couple years ive started making my halloween costumes from scratch. this year i found joy kampia's burger dress on her site and being a huge burger fan i just had to make it!! not an exact same look, but pretty close! i didn't include seseme seeds or pickles. the entire dress is crocheted. only thing used is yarn from top to bottom. which made wigglying it on tough since i made the middle really fitted. please ignore my terrible faces. hahaha. these were taking at my college's costume constest.
i guessed on the time obviously, i did it piece by piece only working on it here and there for about 2-3 months. it cost me roughly $12-15 but i bought 6 new skeins of yarn. so it just depends on what you already have in your stash. still pretty cheap compared to buying a costume.
- Bowtiesandfezzes favorited Cheeseburger Halloween Dress 03 Feb 01:25
- Crafterella added Cheeseburger Halloween Dress to Audrey Kitching 07 Mar 23:51
- Joy C. favorited Cheeseburger Halloween Dress 12 Jul 17:52
- Stephanie T. favorited Cheeseburger Halloween Dress 14 Sep 13:02
- Nico Jones favorited Cheeseburger Halloween Dress 21 Jul 09:02
- chelsearaye entered their project Cheeseburger Halloween Dress to Super-Cute Crochet Contest 02 Feb 00:06
You Will Need
chelsea posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!