at least the dog eats well!
There are many ingredients in dog food & treats that are not listed. These include additives and preservatives that aren't the best thing for dogs, or humans! This is a great way to pamper your pooch and you know exactly what's gone into these treats.
I had a think about what my dog would like and what is suitible for dogs to eat. She loves cheese! and parsley & carrot are healthy.
There are a lot of possibilities with this! However make sure any meat you use has no bones in it, be aware that grapes and chocolate are incredibly toxic to dogs and there are a number of plants that are also toxic to dogs. Try to use low fat milk & butter and steer clear of salt & sugar. Wheat flour is not the best thing to use either but we had no cornflour and I couldn't find rice or gram flour in any shops. Please use your head. Please don't over feed your pets.
The recipe is very 'throw together' so have fun with it!
- Hgosn1 favorited Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits 28 Mar 07:15
- Syeyon K. favorited Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits 11 Nov 03:43
- Roxanne B. added Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits to pets 18 May 13:16
- Roxanne B. favorited Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits 18 May 13:16
- Shari J. favorited Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits 22 Feb 03:06
- elaina.nattrass added Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits to Stella 20 Jan 06:24
- MorgandyJovana commented on Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits 14 Jan 11:07
- RianiGoRawR favorited Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits 26 Dec 02:19
- Noi K. added Cheese, Carrot & Parsley Dog Biscuits to food 12 Sep 09:13
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the flour, grated cheese, carrot & parsley in a bowl.
Mix in the butter.
Add the milk in small amounts until the mixture becomes a dough. Add more flour if needed.
Cover a worktop & rolling pin with flour.
Roll out the dough to 1/4 of an inch thick and cut into shapes.
Place onto a lightly greased baking tray or cover the tray with grease-proof paper.
Bake for 15 - 20 mins at 180 degrees.
Allow to cool & harden. Keep them fresh in a fridge or tin.