Based on Cheap Shelves by Shasta
I desperately needed shelves for my room, and my mom told me about this idea she had seen on this site.
This is my Blood Spatter Zombie Apocalypse Shelf. I used a cardboard box from a laptop to make the shelves. I used hot glue to get the middle shelf to stay in place, and to reinforce the corners, and then added clear packaging tape to also reinforce. I then spray painted the shelves black, then used silver acrylic paint to give it a more "metal" look, and then I used red acrylic paint to add the blood spatter.
- Felita T. favorited Cheap Shelves 07 Dec 01:51
- doll.hart1 favorited Cheap Shelves 04 Nov 07:11
- Conner W. favorited Cheap Shelves 07 Feb 21:48
- Tammom3 favorited Cheap Shelves 02 Jan 14:18
- BlooEatsZombies commented on her project Cheap Shelves 21 Nov 22:58
- nameless2faceless commented on Cheap Shelves 20 Oct 05:16
- Heather K. favorited Cheap Shelves 01 Sep 03:23
You Will Need
Bloo Rayne posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!