For my boyfriend's birthday :)
Charmander blowing fire cake :)
it has 2 layers of funfetti cake with marshmallow fluff in the middle
a big cookie on top (dont worry if it doesnt come out throroughly cooked, mine didnt but was still good and no tummy aches :)
home made icing
I used a toothpick to draw out the charmander first, then outlined it with a thin black icing tube, then just colored it in with whatever colors needed :)
If you have any questions let me know and ill be happy to answer them!
P.S.- personal advice, think about how you're going to put one cake on top of another and same with the cookie-
- Jennifer entered her project Charmander Cake to Kigurumi Shop 05 Apr 20:37
- Jennifer entered her project Charmander Cake to Jump From Paper 20 Jan 15:05
- Jennifer entered her project Charmander Cake to Nostalgia Electrics Contest 15 Dec 17:37
- Belle favorited Charmander Cake 01 Oct 02:56
- Jennifer favorited her project Charmander Cake 29 Sep 02:35
- Karen B. favorited Charmander Cake 27 Sep 13:41
Jennifer posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!