Crochet Pattern: Centennial Scarf
This scarf is a chunky, drapey, extra-long piece. The pattern is worked with half double crochet in the back loop only, creating a wide rib. The large hook gives the stitches a loose airy feel.
© 2012 Dulcinea Design
- Birdie R. favorited Centennial Scarf 11 Dec 21:44
- Sofia favorited Centennial Scarf 12 Mar 14:45
- joelle.scottmurphy favorited Centennial Scarf 22 Feb 10:42
- RareJewel favorited Centennial Scarf 22 Feb 08:01
- Stella C. favorited Centennial Scarf 22 Feb 04:30
- Shop Showcase published her project Centennial Scarf 19 Feb 09:00
Chain 100 loosely
R1: hdc in 3rd ch from hook and in each ch across to end.
R2: turn, ch 2, hdc in back loop of next st and in each st across to end.
R3: rep. row 2 until scarf reaches desired width.