A simple and elegant way to prepare cauliflower, this hash topped with a fried egg is the perfect healthy comfort food.
Recipe yields 2 servings.
- Miss_Fit favorited Cauliflower Hash 23 Feb 03:51
- Chachee.rayna added Cauliflower Hash to Yummy 27 Feb 15:47
- HylianWriter534 favorited Cauliflower Hash 19 Feb 22:34
- Catalyst favorited Cauliflower Hash 18 Feb 18:12
- KelliDroze added Cauliflower Hash to Food 18 Feb 05:34
- Mary K. favorited Cauliflower Hash 17 Feb 10:34
- Faith | An Edible Mosaic published her project Cauliflower Hash 22 Jan 22:01
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add the cauliflower and onion in an even layer and let it cook without stirring until it takes on a little color on the bottom, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Give it a stir, then add the smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, and water. Cover the skillet and cook until the cauliflower is fork-tender but not mushy, and has taken on a golden color, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Turn the heat down to low, add the garlic, and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in the lemon juice and cook until evaporated, about 30 seconds.
Serve with the parsley sprinkled on top, and add a fried egg if you like.