Delicious Cauliflower Fritters - easy and healthy vegetarian appetizer or main dish
- Bonnie P. favorited Cauliflower Fritters 27 Nov 09:57
- Miss_Fit favorited Cauliflower Fritters 23 Feb 15:25
- Marni C. added Cauliflower Fritters to Food 15 Nov 21:16
- Kay Bay favorited Cauliflower Fritters 31 Aug 17:39
- Mochi Mochi favorited Cauliflower Fritters 29 Aug 23:26
- Imagelicious published her project Cauliflower Fritters 26 Aug 06:00
- Separate cauliflower into florets and cook in salted water until it's very soft, about 20 min, maybe more depending on your oven and pot you use.
- Drain cauliflower and let cool to room temperature.
- Dice cauliflower into small pieces. Since it's so soft, it can be done right in a large bowl. Just drag the knife a few times over the florets to dice them.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Brush a large frying pan with oil and heat on medium.
- Place large heaping spoonfuls of cauliflower mixture onto the pan and flatten.
- Cook on each side about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream or greek yogurt.