Delicious Cauliflower Fritters - easy and healthy vegetarian appetizer or main dish
- Separate cauliflower into florets and cook in salted water until it's very soft, about 20 min, maybe more depending on your oven and pot you use.
- Drain cauliflower and let cool to room temperature.
- Dice cauliflower into small pieces. Since it's so soft, it can be done right in a large bowl. Just drag the knife a few times over the florets to dice them.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Brush a large frying pan with oil and heat on medium.
- Place large heaping spoonfuls of cauliflower mixture onto the pan and flatten.
- Cook on each side about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream or greek yogurt.