Bring out your inner pixie with this fun spotty toadstool beret.
From the book Make! by Cath Kidston.
© 2020 Cath Kidston / Quadrille · Reproduced with permission.
- Markee R. added Cath Kidston Spotty Beret to Marlene Dietrich 08 Apr 13:37
- Crafterella added Cath Kidston Spotty Beret to Gifts For Girls 10 Mar 20:58
- Alecia B. favorited Cath Kidston Spotty Beret 01 Aug 16:53
- Geoffrey S. added Cath Kidston Spotty Beret to my new list for spring 27 Nov 00:30
- Orla H. favorited Cath Kidston Spotty Beret 28 Sep 22:18
- FlyDea favorited Cath Kidston Spotty Beret 04 Jul 20:14
Trace a large spot on to the paper side of the Bondaweb 14 times. Cut each circle out roughly, about 5mm from the edge.
Fuse the adhesive side of the spots onto the white felt, placing the cloth over the fabric first, so that the heat of the iron won't distort the felt. Carefully cut out each one, following the pencil line closely.
Peel the backing papers off the spots. Spacing them evenly, arrange five of them around the beret's stalk. Press them in place with a warm iron, again using a protective cloth.
Arrange the remaining spots in a second ring, just outside the first. Iron them in place as before.
Secure each spot in place with a circle of straight stitches, using white embroidery thread. Sew with a large-eyed needle that will pass easily through the thick wool fabric.