Meeow! Just in time for Halloween!
Maybe instead of a short hair breed, you want to be a shaggy kitty this year.
I have the purrrfect solution =^.^=
- Key West Witch favorited Cat Tail! 03 Aug 02:08
- The Dark Vixen added Cat Tail! to I Love My Cat! 05 Jul 21:41
- Danie N Dax L. added Cat Tail! to Tails 11 Jun 09:19
- lagrimasDmimo favorited Cat Tail! 04 Jul 03:36
- Rikki L. favorited Cat Tail! 07 Oct 14:56
- Cheyenne J. added Cat Tail! to Halloween 26 Aug 02:17
- Pandora Salvotone added Cat Tail! to Favorite Projects >< 23 Jul 09:58
- MOTOX favorited Cat Tail! 23 Oct 13:31
- Raven H. favorited Cat Tail! 18 Oct 14:09
- Natalie E. added Cat Tail! to How to 26 Sep 22:22
When you have about 2 or so inches left, tie a tight knot with all 9 pieces like you did for the top.
This is the core of your tail.
Take one or two of the fringe pieces and tie it right above one of the knots. This will be the bottom of your tail.
When you have filled up the braid with all of your fringes, take another strand of yarn, ribbon, string etc. and measure it to your waist.
There are two ways to attach the tail to the support.
1.) Using the darning needle, thread the yarn through the top of the tail braid, right below the knot.
2.) Take your pre-measured waist ribbon, fold it in half. Tie a knot with the halfway point around the top of the tail.