Kitty need a place all to herself to snuggle?
My kitten needed a place to hang out - somewhere up high - that wasn't on my furniture! I looked through a bunch of homemade cat hammocks tutorials and combined bits and pieces of them to make my own.
I'm sorry I didn't think to take pictures of it as I was making it!
- Carrie Alice added Cat Hammock to Kitty Luv • Projects for cat lovers 12 Aug 09:42
- IamScribble favorited Cat Hammock 18 May 16:05
- Anja R. favorited Cat Hammock 13 Aug 12:19
- Bek S. favorited Cat Hammock 02 Aug 11:34
- Sandi G. favorited Cat Hammock 23 Jan 19:17
- Charyawn221 added Cat Hammock to BABE 27 Mar 22:22
- Charyawn221 favorited Cat Hammock 27 Mar 22:22
- Aurelie L. added Cat Hammock to Animaux 17 Mar 18:23
- Aurelie L. added Cat Hammock to Beauté 17 Mar 18:22
- Jess W. commented on Cat Hammock 19 Jan 01:00
Take the wire hanger and cut it in half - each half should be about the same size as the short end of the pillow case
Sew up the ends of the pillow case - on the closed end you just have to do it once - trap the wire in the end of the pillow - on the open end sew it shut and then sew it again to trap the wire there
Then punch holes in each corner and put the string through it! (I used a couple pairs of shoelaces I had laying around)
It's Finished! Just needs to be hung up!