This was trickier than it needed to be. I used wire inside them, and since they are so small, it was a lot of fine adjusting needed. But I learned a lot. And the stay put. Although then blend in better in black hair, which I had when I made them.
Made from and old, glossy sheet and a small pink table cloth.
Thanks to my sister for taking the pictures of me. Meow!
- EmmaThePrincess entered her project Cat Ears to VIVO Masks 29 Sep 20:47
- EmmaThePrincess entered her project Cat Ears to Kigurumi Shop 18 Mar 20:17
- Versora H. favorited Cat Ears 28 Jul 04:31
- EmmaThePrincess replied to a comment on her project Cat Ears 25 Jun 19:29
- MelianaMS commented on Cat Ears 24 Jun 11:10
- MelianaMS favorited Cat Ears 24 Jun 11:09
- cynthia c. favorited Cat Ears 22 Jun 06:51
EmmaThePrincess posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!