Tawashi the dishes!
These cute tawashi dish scrubbies are quick and easy to make. It's a good way to use up your acrylic yarn scraps and they took less than 2 hours each to complete. The scrubbies are made following a free toy pattern
(Amigurumi Cat) from the Lion Brand website. Follow the pattern as written only omit the legs, tail and stuffing. Leave the bottom open when joining so it can be used as a scrubbie dish washing mitt. These would make adorable bath mitts for kids if using cotton yarn.
- Elena G. favorited Cat Dish Scrubbies 04 Jan 13:25
- Katrina P. favorited Cat Dish Scrubbies 05 Jul 14:16
- Kris N. added Cat Dish Scrubbies to Dish Cloth 16 Jun 07:05
- Kris N. favorited Cat Dish Scrubbies 16 Jun 07:05
- Kat T. favorited Cat Dish Scrubbies 08 Dec 14:25
- kari.ziegler1 favorited Cat Dish Scrubbies 30 Mar 22:15
- serendipity_sarah entered their project Cat Dish Scrubbies to Super-Cute Crochet Contest 18 Jan 18:57
serendipity_sarah posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!