Your Fluffy Friends Could Use A Wardrobe Too!
1. Fold your fabric in half and cut out a quarter of a circle on each end where the neck hole and tail will be.
2. Sew (red) about an inch or so around the collar, so that there is a "tunnel" for the elastic to go through.
3. attach the elastic (or ribbon) to a safety pin and feed it from one end to the other, until both ends are protruding from the neckline (blue)
4. hem every raw edge (if you're particular, but this is optional since it's just for your cat
5. Tie elastic, so that it slips over your cats head, but make sure it is not too tight!
6. Apply to cat, pray for success
7. Take photos
8. For the hat, it's pretty open to any sort of cat sized chapeau, as long as you leave ear space. Maybe holes could be cut for the ears to stick out of; I have not tried this yet.
Tips: Do not just grab your cat and force this on them.
Praise and pet them before you put this on your kitty, and then tell them how good they look in it! :)
- Key West Witch added Cat Capes And Outfits to Pets 30 Jun 13:28
- Libby F. favorited Cat Capes And Outfits 24 Oct 14:53
- William W. commented on Cat Capes And Outfits 07 May 17:08
- pittysoares commented on Cat Capes And Outfits 20 Jul 19:37
- Jenna J. added Cat Capes And Outfits to sewing 03 Jan 01:26
- anne w. favorited Cat Capes And Outfits 27 Dec 10:49
- Belle favorited Cat Capes And Outfits 01 Nov 00:49
- Leslie D. favorited Cat Capes And Outfits 18 Oct 05:08
- ashley l. favorited Cat Capes And Outfits 03 Oct 01:27
- Mayanna W. favorited Cat Capes And Outfits 16 Jul 02:18
Hezett posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!