Are you as crazy about cats as we are? Try our cute cat nails.
When we stumbled across a pretty cat blouse in Emma's wardrobe we knew we would have to create a nail design to match. Here's how we did it...
- DAARSHENI favorited Cat Blouse Nail Art 14 Jul 02:12
- Lucy C. added Cat Blouse Nail Art to Evie is a Unicorn :) 02 Apr 17:09
- mmotse03 favorited Cat Blouse Nail Art 21 Apr 03:40
- Cat Morley commented on Cat Blouse Nail Art 13 Apr 22:39
- Cat Morley favorited Cat Blouse Nail Art 13 Apr 22:39
- dahlia_nails published her project Cat Blouse Nail Art 13 Apr 09:00
1. Paint two coats of your pale base colour
2. Use your dotting tool to create random dots in your darker beige colour
3. Using your black and white nail pen, draw some cats with neck/tail bows. For the sitting cat we started with the head, then drew the bow, and then the body. For the standing cat we drew the head and body, then the bow, and then the tail.
4. Colour the bow with your pink polish
5. Finish with a quick-drying top coat.