I had asked my dad for months to look through his box of cassette tapes and find a couple that I could use for crafts and finally(!)he did. After I finally got them, I of course forgot everything I had planned to do with them and I let them be scattered all over the floor for another month. That is until one day when I was cleaning my room and my eyes caught two jars of fabric paint, a canvas bags and the tapes and BOOM! This was the outcome. Its a fun, easy bag to make and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- Sveta favorited Cassette Tape Canvas Bag 23 Jul 07:18
- Rose C. added Cassette Tape Canvas Bag to vinyl uses 11 Jun 16:44
- Sam C. favorited Cassette Tape Canvas Bag 20 Apr 05:12
- Awoken Cello entered her project Cassette Tape Canvas Bag to Musical Timeline 04 Feb 03:54
- Awoken Cello entered her project Cassette Tape Canvas Bag to Ladytron Contest 13 Feb 03:35
Decide where you want the cassette tape prints.
Paint one side of the cassette tape with the paint brush and press it onto the bag. (When you take the cassette tape off, you may need to fix a couple things with the paint brush.)
Once you are done with one side, let it dry and do the other side the same way (optional!).
You can do what ever you like with the colors and where you put them, just have fun! =]