show your love for vintage music!
This little project is easy, yet it makes a lasting statement. Reuse old, neglected cassettes and turn them in to a clutch or a wallet!
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Cassette Clutch 22 May 17:31
- toughandcool added Cassette Clutch to poo 23 Feb 20:05
- vstearnes favorited Cassette Clutch 26 Jul 16:21
- Broken Bownes favorited Cassette Clutch 01 Nov 21:08
- Harlow S. favorited Cassette Clutch 25 Sep 23:07
- delight n. added Cassette Clutch to bag 11 Sep 16:34
- marilynmunster favorited Cassette Clutch 10 Jul 14:45
Find an old wallet or clutch that you don't mind getting a little bit messy, as well as enough cassette tapes to cover the desired area on your accessory. I reccomend finding ones with bright colors on the front.
Cover one side of your wallet or clutch with Shoe Goo (which can be found at craft stores or some shoe stores) or with Gorilla Glue (which can be purchased at craft stores or hardware stores). Quickly arrange your cassettes on the sticky stuff and press firmly for about two minutes.
Let sit for an hour or two...
Enjoy a night on the town at some cool concert or club and be sure to let your new statement accesory be seen by many.