Impress your friends with this crazy delicious brunch or dessert recipe!
- Scarlet_Fire favorited Caribbean Banana Crepes 28 Jun 23:09
- D W. favorited Caribbean Banana Crepes 06 Sep 21:38
- Katie favorited Caribbean Banana Crepes 03 Aug 11:38
- HylianWriter534 favorited Caribbean Banana Crepes 07 Jul 04:45
- Ariene favorited Caribbean Banana Crepes 02 Jul 04:31
- Penny F. commented on Caribbean Banana Crepes 24 Jun 15:49
- Penny F. added Caribbean Banana Crepes to Baking 24 Jun 15:48
- Over The Apple Tree published their project Caribbean Banana Crepes 16 May 18:08
Combine brown sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Stirring constantly over med-high heat, gradually add water. Bring mixture to a boil and cook 3 minutes. Add butter, stir till butter is melted. Remove from heat, stir in rum and bananas.
Combine ingredients and beat till well mixed. Heat lightly greased, nonstick skillet, remove from heat. Spoon 2 tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread batter. Return to heat and lightly brown one side only. Turn onto paper towel.
Pour banana sauce onto crepe and fold over. Can be topped with whipped cream.