cool chandelier made using cardboard
i love chandeliers and to decorate my room i thought i could make one using cardboard. i saw a sticker chandelier at target and thought hum i can make one .. so here is the result i looked on the internet for a pattern but couldn't find one so i used one that look like a chandelier and made some changes to it , i found a super hard cardboard and it was very hard cutting it so i recommend that you use just a normal cardboard box to make it im still in the process of decorating the chandelier so im not done, i hope you like this project.
- Ruby Autumn favorited Cardboard Chandelier 15 Jan 16:01
- Lisa M. favorited Cardboard Chandelier 27 Sep 22:51
- Tierra T. favorited Cardboard Chandelier 16 Nov 19:32
- Markee R. added Cardboard Chandelier to Gatsby Party 22 Jun 15:52
- Markee R. added Cardboard Chandelier to Adams Family Party 20 Jun 12:30
- colette w. favorited Cardboard Chandelier 30 May 23:56
- Katzilla commented on Cardboard Chandelier 13 Jul 05:23
- Katzilla favorited Cardboard Chandelier 13 Jul 05:22
- quentariel favorited Cardboard Chandelier 09 May 16:22
- Nico Jones favorited Cardboard Chandelier 27 Mar 09:40
paint it whatever color you want :)
cut one of the chandelier shapes halfway at the top and another one halfway at the bottom and make the cuts fit into each other or you can cut them completely in half and then glue them with a hot glue gun like i did.
hang it using thread or fishing wire.