not everything beautiful has to be colourful
I had to rip the paper off cardboard to cut out the butterflies and flowers. I used tape to keep the shape of the petals and cement glue to glue everything on.
you can see the little mistake I made on the second board, I wasn't thinking and accidentally put the second board horizontally when I already put the first board as vertical (and there's an interlapping butterfly between the two boards). I ended up having to cut the inside of the cardboard out and replace it with a re-cut shape
bring on the opinions and critiques!
- Paige S. commented on Cardboard Butterfly 27 Jan 01:21
- Paige S. favorited Cardboard Butterfly 27 Jan 01:21
- Elle-Jay added Cardboard Butterfly to Wishlist 07 Jan 22:08
- Rebecca T. favorited Cardboard Butterfly 28 Dec 06:26
- Myranda C. favorited Cardboard Butterfly 25 Dec 08:00
- aviiry G. favorited Cardboard Butterfly 14 Oct 20:54
- orenintre favorited Cardboard Butterfly 20 Aug 11:12
- pinkshoesandbracelets favorited Cardboard Butterfly 31 Jul 02:59
- swestrope favorited Cardboard Butterfly 03 Jul 06:46
illegalcreativity posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!