cute and geeky tank top
I have some jeans leftover I want to do something with. so I think this tank top might be a good idea :)
-> the pattern above is extracted from another site. it's actually a DIY bra pattern.
- pbra__1_.gif 7.81 KB [ Download ]
- judithchen entered her project Captain America Tanktop to Petits Pixels 27 Jun 15:17
- Elizabeth T. added Captain America Tanktop to Geek 08 Jan 22:18
- judithchen entered her project Captain America Tanktop to Ugly Christmas Sweater 08 Dec 19:38
- Valerie R. favorited Captain America Tanktop 07 Jun 01:32
draw four circles with four overlapping sizes, and one star which edges fit the smallest circle. I use a divider to draw the circles to make it easier.
the difference between the circles of mine is around o,5 cm but it depends on the size of the bra you make. the biggest circle should be covering the middle of the triangle bra.
I made mine really small because my material is very limited.
now this is the tricky part. pinch the middle of the sewn triangle and place the largest circle. draw one line. continue with the second, draw another line. you should have two red circles, then draw in the middle of them.
you are making the captain america logo. the process should look like this.
wear your tanktop. pin it on the 3 edges, or how you want it to look like. it should fit your bust perfectly.
if you're sure it already fits, then sew at one point on each corner you pin. enjoy!
optional: you can also add strings to the bra (on the top and the side corner) so it looks like a bikini.