You Will Need
- 1 dark pink photobead Bead(s) with asters and chrysanthemums
- 1 orange photobead Bead(s) with china asters and chrysanthemums
- 1 dark pink 30mm beaded Bead(s)
- 1 orange 25mm plastic Bead(s)
- 1 red 25mm crocheted Bead(s)
- 1 yellow 25mm crocheted Bead(s)
- 1 yellow 17mm crocheted Bead(s)
- 1 red 21mm Wooden Beads
- 1 yellow 21mm Wooden Beads
- 1 orange 18mm Glass Beads with red and golden diagonal stripes
- 1 red 18mm Glass Beads with black and white diagonal stripes
- 1 two-tone red 15mm Glass Beads
- 1 two-tone orange 15mm Glass Beads
- 1 red 16mm Glass Beads with golden stripe around
- 1 yellow 15mm Glass Beads with ï¬‚ower ornament
- 1 orange 15mm Glass Beads with black swirls
- 52 cm (20 ½”) orange 5mm satin Ribbon
- 52 cm (20 ½”) dark red 5mm satin Ribbon
- 4 gold plated 7mm Jump Ring(s)
- Split Ring s
- 1 gold plated Lobster Clasp
- 32 cm (12 ¾”) Beading Wire
- 2 Crimp Beads
- Crimping Pliers
- Reasonably Priced
Attach the beading wire to one split ring using one crimp bead.
String: orange glass bead with swirls, yellow glass bead with ﬂowers, two-tone red glass bead, small yellow crochet bead, red glass bead with diagonal stripes, yellow wooden bead, red crochet bead, orange photobead, dark pink beaded bead, orange plastic bead, dark pink photobead, yellow crochet bead, red wooden bead, orange glass bead with diagonals two-tone orange glass bead and a crimp bead.
Pass the beading wire through the second split ring and back through the crimp bead; crimp.
Pass the red ribbon trough one split ring, put the ends of the ribbon together and tie a knot 6,5 cm from the ends. Using one jump ring connect another jump ring to the ribbon loop.
Repeat step 4 with the orange ribbon on the other side of the bead string. Attach the clasp to the last jump ring.