It's that time a year again, and why not show those you love the most how specail they are with these adorable cupcakes:D
I love cake decorating, so for christmas i decieded i wanted Christmas cupcakes to share with my friends.
Note: You don't have to add the peppermint extract to your cake, if you don't like it. It just adds to the candy cane effect.
- jomiba favorited Candy Cane Cupcakes 22 Jan 00:13
- Linkin Logs added Candy Cane Cupcakes to Food 14 Jan 07:55
- beccadeccas favorited Candy Cane Cupcakes 06 Jan 19:49
- samchampagne favorited Candy Cane Cupcakes 16 Dec 04:54
- effy.kingly favorited Candy Cane Cupcakes 08 Dec 15:26
- KelliDroze added Candy Cane Cupcakes to Seasonal 27 Oct 23:22
- Cecilia E. favorited Candy Cane Cupcakes 08 Oct 19:55
- z o m b i e added Candy Cane Cupcakes to Foods 08 Jan 19:30
- z o m b i e added Candy Cane Cupcakes to Foods 08 Jan 19:24
- KelliDroze added Candy Cane Cupcakes to Sweet 07 Jan 23:30
Place you're cupcake cases in your muffin tin and than layer one color of the mix on the bottom of all the tins. Make sure you spread it to the outside edges.
** If you're unsure of this, you can make it fairly thick, but if you rock, try making it thinner. The more layers the cooler it will look
*** Make sure you're cake mix is kind runny, lumpy cake mixes don't like to spread much.