A very unique gift
My husband and I have been making jokes with carrots for awhile so for christmas I wanted to give him a candy cane carrot, full size candy canes would probably make a better carrot, but I got some mini ones for free so I used those.
- Laura entered her project Candy Cane Carrot to Secret Santa 14 Jan 00:00
- Laura entered her project Candy Cane Carrot to Secret Santa 08 Dec 18:24
- Krista B. commented on Candy Cane Carrot 08 Dec 16:27
- Laura replied to a comment on her project Candy Cane Carrot 08 Dec 03:28
- Joe W. commented on Candy Cane Carrot 08 Dec 02:09
- Joe W. favorited Candy Cane Carrot 08 Dec 02:08
- Laura entered her project Candy Cane Carrot to Secret Santa 07 Dec 11:05
Hold two candy canes together starting to form a rounded shape, and use a little hot glue at the top and at the bottom.
Don't worry about the spaces between the candy canes, to fill those in I slid one inside after I snapped the top so it would match in well.
Once you're done gluing candy canes together then add some green tissue paper at the top and you are done!