easier than you think
Cut oranges peel in teeny strips, put them in a pot covered with water and let boil. then drain.
REPEATE THIS STEP TWO MORE TIMES: this will take the bitter-tasting away.
Once you finish the third boiling, weigh the peels, put them in a pan and add the same amount of sugar. eg100gr oranges peel - 100gr sugar
cook on medium heat untill the sugar melts and it's all absorbed by the peels.
be carefull not to burn the sugar!
put the peels on a piece of wax paper and sparkle with sugar (lots of sugar actually)
let dry overnight
onece dry you can also dip them in melted chocolate
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Candied Orange Peel 23 Jul 09:47
- Maggie favorited Candied Orange Peel 24 May 06:22
- shelly.anderson.547 added Candied Orange Peel to Food 15 Dec 05:45
- Anna Bean replied to a comment on Candied Orange Peel 30 Nov 04:51
- Susanna P. replied to a comment on their project Candied Orange Peel 29 Nov 19:33
- Anna Bean commented on Candied Orange Peel 25 Nov 18:12
- Anna Bean favorited Candied Orange Peel 25 Nov 18:08
- Siana favorited Candied Orange Peel 20 Oct 20:42
- CrazySpininCrochetNUT favorited Candied Orange Peel 07 Oct 20:28
- Kat favorited Candied Orange Peel 23 Sep 13:05
Susanna P. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!