You'll definitely want s'more of these campy cookies!
If you just can't get enough of the s'mores flavor trifecta--graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallow--these scrumptious cookies might just satisfy your summer craving!
- Ana favorited Campfire S'mores Cookies 28 Apr 03:16
- Darian D. added Campfire S'mores Cookies to Food 20 Mar 17:45
- Angela favorited Campfire S'mores Cookies 09 Feb 21:47
- iscrafte added Campfire S'mores Cookies to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 14:13
- iscrafte favorited Campfire S'mores Cookies 25 Dec 14:13
- Shantelle t. added Campfire S'mores Cookies to food!! 08 Dec 06:48
- Annie J. added Campfire S'mores Cookies to Food 06 Dec 02:39
- Annie J. favorited Campfire S'mores Cookies 06 Dec 00:56
- Megan S. favorited Campfire S'mores Cookies 04 Dec 03:55
- Tactical C. added Campfire S'mores Cookies to Recipes 16 Nov 10:05
Preheat the oven to 350°F. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined.
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to the mixer bowl and beat just until combined. Add chocolate pieces and gently stir in by hand.
Scoop dough into ping-pong ball-sized blobs (I use my ice cream scoop and level off each scoop of dough), and place on parchment-lined baking sheets. Gently flatten the top of each dough blob. Using kitchen shears sprayed with nonstick spray, cut enough marshmallows in half to give you a marshmallow half per cookie. Firmly squish a marshmallow half onto the top of each cookie and bake 10-12 minutes, until cookies look dry and set, and marshmallows are puffy and golden. Cool before eating.