Fitted Knit dress thats convertable!
I was really bored one night and had the urge to build a dress, but really didn't have a lot of time. While looking through my fabric, I remembered I had this. I couldn't figure out how to make the print match the design. And I came up with this. The convertible just was discovered once it was finished. I made mine just above knee length. Goodluck, have fun!
- Emily L. favorited Caligraphy Convertable Dress 05 Nov 05:01
- Maggers favorited Caligraphy Convertable Dress 02 Mar 17:09
- Dee D. added Caligraphy Convertable Dress to clothes 05 Jun 21:18
- Susan G. added Caligraphy Convertable Dress to Maybe 02 May 19:45
- TARA R. added Caligraphy Convertable Dress to dresses and more 06 Jan 00:51
- signe P. added Caligraphy Convertable Dress to tøj 23 Dec 22:24
- silentband favorited Caligraphy Convertable Dress 07 Dec 02:41
- Layne H. added Caligraphy Convertable Dress to likes 28 Sep 14:58
- Layne H. favorited Caligraphy Convertable Dress 28 Sep 14:58
- Maetessa favorited Caligraphy Convertable Dress 30 Aug 01:18
Measure a rectangle.
Width = between bust and waist measurement (Ex. Bust=35, waist=28, x=32/2=16)
I recommend for people with larger butts or hips, like me, to make the width between the hip and breast measurement and adjust the top in later steps (this part is noted).
Length = from shoulder to desired length.
Make sure to add at least 1 inch for seams.
Cut ***ON FOLD***
cut one of fabric and one of lining
Pull Fabric through hole. Carefully close hole and sew.