A cute addition to your crafty desk!
I completely fell in love with these gorgeous little pincushions! I found them in a recent 'Mollie Makes' magazine and just had to share it with you. Like most of the projects I upload, its quite easy to adapt. For example you can change the style of the cactus (in the magazine they created a heart-shaped one) or add different shaped flowers. The one that I included on the top of my cactus was just simply attached using a brightly coloured pin.
- IMG.jpg 140 KB [ Download ]
- Ms Dorito added Cactus Pincushion to Plushie 12 Jun 18:12
- Luna D. favorited Cactus Pincushion 25 Apr 06:44
- Alma added Cactus Pincushion to To sew or not 11 Dec 17:38
- Kimberly M. favorited Cactus Pincushion 23 Nov 04:05
- mmotse03 favorited Cactus Pincushion 23 Aug 16:46
- Maxine M. added Cactus Pincushion to To-make list 19 Apr 04:56
- Meow enthusiast favorited Cactus Pincushion 20 Jul 06:53
- ADRIRI favorited Cactus Pincushion 13 May 02:00
- Yvaine favorited Cactus Pincushion 25 Dec 12:07
- marceline-the-vampire-queen m. favorited Cactus Pincushion 16 Sep 04:05
Cut out the template and pin it onto the fabric - you're going to want to cut out five sides.
Time to Decorate! Cut flowers and hearts out of brightly coloured fabric and pin onto the top of your cactus. Ta da - your very own crafting buddy!