Cactus heaven in a bowl
I was in the mood to buy a cactus, ending up with more than one!
I bought the lovely 2nd hand yellow bowl (1.50euros). Then bought lots of cactus and the mini cacti from the local market and a little store that sold them (all for 10euros), also some soil from the local market (2euros). The last thing I bought was the little stone decorations which I found in the candle section of the shop (1.50euros).
Now just to get your hands dirty (well the gloves dirty to protect your hands!) and arrange all the cactus in a beautiful way, making sure to add the soil, and followed by the stones as the last step.
I loved making this and it looks beautiful now that the cactus are starting to bloom :)
- Summer favorited Cactus Bowl 27 Jul 06:00
- Brittani U. added Cactus Bowl to Garden Want To's 19 Mar 13:15
- Brittani U. favorited Cactus Bowl 19 Mar 13:13
- Rebecca M. favorited Cactus Bowl 14 Jun 19:18
- Amy B. favorited Cactus Bowl 29 Nov 22:39
- Super Fer favorited Cactus Bowl 06 Nov 12:39
- carys D. favorited Cactus Bowl 08 Sep 15:00
- chelsea mohrman | farm fresh therapy added Cactus Bowl to Emily Henderson House Inspiration 17 Aug 00:06
- Alexis J. added Cactus Bowl to Crafts 14 Aug 02:03
- angela d. favorited Cactus Bowl 09 Aug 02:02
English Ginger posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!