A simple button wallet for beginner crocheters!... <3
This is a pattern for a simple crochet button wallet:
You should already know:
-- a few basic crochet stitches (ch, sc, and dc)
-- how to sew a button (or two, three, four, etc.)
You will need:
-- a "G" size crochet hook
-- any medium thickness yarn
-- a yarn or tapestry needle
-- assorted buttons (one needs to be at least 1-in.)
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet
Have fun and happy hookin'! <3
- Annelie S. favorited Button Wallet 08 Jan 07:16
- Tayna F. favorited Button Wallet 18 Mar 11:58
- 02jhseaby added Button Wallet to Try 08 Jun 20:08
- 02jhseaby favorited Button Wallet 08 Jun 20:08
- Dale M. added Button Wallet to Crochet Purse 09 Mar 16:28
- XxOliverAngelxX added Button Wallet to To-make list 03 Jan 04:59
- Jessie D. added Button Wallet to To Do Yarn Crafts 19 Nov 03:58
- l33tingl4dy favorited Button Wallet 25 Aug 17:26
- Rebecca L. favorited Button Wallet 18 Jun 00:00
- aya.sh.77 favorited Button Wallet 14 Feb 01:11
Step 5: Trim
Ch 1 and turn.
Dc and ch 1 three times into the 4th st.
Skip a st, ss into the next one.
(This makes one shell. Repeat to make two shells.)
In the buttonhole, (dc, ch 1) three times and ss.
Make two more shells across the rest of the flap.
Sc down the side of the strap and around to where the trim starts.
Fasten off and weave in ends.