Cute and easy way to display your jewellery :)
I really wanted a cute way to hang up my earrings cos i keep losing them, so i grabbed the gluegun and a box of buttons and this was the result!
- alp.zoey added Button Jewellery Display to Crafty/diy 12 Aug 16:59
- alp.zoey favorited Button Jewellery Display 12 Aug 16:59
- forbunnie favorited Button Jewellery Display 06 Mar 02:00
- piefacetoldmeso favorited Button Jewellery Display 15 Apr 19:27
- kimberley.kelly.904 added Button Jewellery Display to Things to learn 16 Dec 05:42
Ok first you need to gather up your buttons. I chose mine randomly, but you decide to do one colour,it will look good either way, the choice is yours!
Next you need to arrange them in some kind of blob, lay them all down next to eachother so that the sides are touching and you have a shape you like.
Once you have your shape, glue the sides of the buttons, and stick them carefully together, once your blob gets bigger, they may start to bend and break off, but you just need to be patient and eventually they will all stay.
I wanted something to hang my neclaces and bracelets on too, so i simply curled some wire (you can use pliers or just your fingers-i used my fingers) and stuck it carefully around my blob of buttons, one on each side. You can hang your jewellery there, and all your earrings will fit nicely through the buttonholes :) x