Cute as a button :)
With all those fascinators popping up wherever you go, how can one still have a unique one-of-a-kind look?! Well… by making your own of course and not by use of feathers but by use of buttons. YES! All those buttons you saved of off old clothes which you thought might come in handy for a future project have found their use.
- Kimya J. favorited Button Headband 28 May 02:43
- Fuzzy buddy commented on Button Headband 30 Apr 02:00
- eFenuska added Button Headband to Head-dress 29 Apr 15:25
- marlene j. added Button Headband to Hår 12 Jan 21:19
- Mimi A. favorited Button Headband 11 Jan 15:00
- Alex Poser added Button Headband to Accessories 10 Jan 22:16
- karenwired favorited Button Headband 18 Oct 14:43
- EVEnl entered her project Button Headband to The Ultimate DIY Competition 18 Aug 11:36
Take the elastic cord and wrap it around your head, stretch it a bit making sure it’s not too tight or too loose. Keep in mind the headband base measures about 14cm.
Grab the pattern pieces and put right sides together. Place the ends of the elastic cord on the ‘circle marks’ of both fabric layers with the cord tucked in between. Sew but leave a gap to make sure you can turn right side out.
Turn right side out and sew up the gap at the bottom. I used ladder stitch as its almost invisible.