Nice to pair with a watch or other jewelry... I decided to go with a girly summer theme for the buttons.
(Don't freak out about my grammar and spelling, English is not my first language. And also the pictures aren't the best quality, but I hope you get the point.)
- Deborah H. favorited Button Friendship Bracelet 25 Oct 15:45
- cheryl.palmquist.7 favorited Button Friendship Bracelet 09 Oct 19:55
- pittysoares commented on Button Friendship Bracelet 20 Jul 22:09
- pittysoares favorited Button Friendship Bracelet 20 Jul 22:08
- Amabel R. added Button Friendship Bracelet to Homemade necklaces 09 Mar 05:17
- rheabird favorited Button Friendship Bracelet 15 Jan 14:35
- sara k. favorited Button Friendship Bracelet 12 Jan 09:36
- phillipa.dunn.10 added Button Friendship Bracelet to Oooohhh 09 Jan 21:02
- phillipa.dunn.10 favorited Button Friendship Bracelet 09 Jan 21:02
Now you need to make the bracelet that the buttons later will be attached to. I used the easiest kind of friendship bracelet for mine. If you don't now how to do it here's a link I think is quite good.
You don't need super fancy colours because the bracelet isn't supposed to show. I used a plain white to go with the light pastel buttons. Since I wanted only the buttons to stand out I made the bracelet about as wide as the space between the holes on the biggest button.