A button charm bracelet
I made this just to experiment with making a bracelet. This is my first shot at making anything, but it's pretty straight forward.
- Amanda P. added Button Bracelet to Jewelry 17 Jun 21:34
- Key West Witch favorited Button Bracelet 07 May 12:24
- louis b. favorited Button Bracelet 02 Mar 05:43
- Val t. favorited Button Bracelet 15 Dec 00:35
- Jessica S. added Button Bracelet to Beading 19 Jan 07:54
- Jessica S. added Button Bracelet to Beading Tutorials 19 Jan 07:53
- Jessica S. favorited Button Bracelet 19 Jan 07:53
- tiffinni z. favorited Button Bracelet 25 Nov 15:42
- gladz.crybaby added Button Bracelet to Mi Paborito 19 Oct 09:56
- zoegirl221 favorited Button Bracelet 21 Sep 21:58
Measure the chain to your wrist (or however long you need it to be). When you have the appropriate length, attach the clasp with jump rings.
Select a number of buttons for your bracelet. I chose smallish buttons in pink, purple and yellow. If you like bulkier jewellery, larger buttons might work better.
Using jump rings, attach the buttons at fairly regular intervals on the chain. I used a colour pattern and regular intervals first for the larger buttons, then went bad and added in the smaller buttons between to fill it out.
Keep adding until you are satisfied with the size.